CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Recuperating

So its been a while since I've posted any new items because of the Thanksgiving break.  It seems whenever we have a holiday were we visit family.  It takes me a week to get all the clothes unpacked, car unloaded, laundry done, and dishes clean.  In the meantime life just goes wising by.  I have been fighting a sore throat for the past few days.  But with that I've had fevers and chills during the day and then worse at night.  This has been exhausting that I actually took a nap for the first time in a long while.  Today I am feeling a bit better and hope I can feel a little more motivated to get the house in order and give my children more of my attention.  
Thanksgiving was great for us.  This was the first time the Steven Titensor family had Thanksgiving alone.  Not that we don't enjoy getting together with all the aunts and uncles, cousins, and their kids.  It's just getting so big that it can be a bit to much.  So we had dinner at Mom and Dad's house and it was nice.  Devin helped Dad on the new patio they are making and it is looking really nice!  Soon it will be too cold to do much out there so it was good to get a bunch done.  

No comments: