CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Mom, Somethings wierd"

This is Conrad's new catch phrase.  I'm not sure where he got it but he says it at least 3 times a day. He will sometimes say it when he has discovered something new or learned something.   It is really cute and I'm sure won't last forever so I thought I better write it down or I'll forget.  Yesterday Abigail turned 6 months old!  I gave her first "solid" meal to her.  She wasn't sure about it but attempted to eat a few spoonfuls of liquid rice cereal.  It is funny that they call it solids but it is nothing like a solid for the the first while.  I'm convinced that it doesn't matter exactly when you start solids, they will still stick their tongue out.  Everything else they want to put in their mouth but when it comes to that spoon they push it out with their tongue.  Go figure.  

2 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I'm having the same problem... will he ever get it? :)