CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Money Makeover

We have been reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and have loved the money principles he teaches in this book.  I really wish we had read and applied it 10 years ago but we are starting our Money Makeover now and getting excited about working towards Financial Peace.  This is not a get rich quick book, it is a very practical money management program that helps you use your income-large or small to get out of debt, have an emergency fund, save for retirement, and be able to give back to your church, and community.  I highly recommend getting a hold of this book and reading it cover to cover.  

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I've read quite a few financial books but I haven't read this one. I'd be curious different things he teaches.