CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Megan's Wedding

We had a great time at Megan and Calin's wedding.  The kids and I went down to Farmington.  We showed the Ford Focus to two different people and both decided against buying it in the end so I was a bit disappointed.  The first one thought it was an automatic and it is a stick shift and she can't drive a stick.  That was a deal breaker.  The next one already put an offer on a newer car, less mileage and a better deal.  The owner was looking for a quick sell since she was needing money for college.  Even though we didn't sell it yet I know we will I hopefully sell soon.  


The Knights (I think Angie and I look a lot alike, if I had darker hair)

Megan (my Titensor cousin) and Calin.  Dave (My dad's baby brother) and Lisa (look way to young to have a married child!)


Samantha went right up to Grandma and Grandpa Titensor to eat her treats


Danny and his princess Emily (They danced so cute)
Samantha and Emily were in the running to catch the bouquet-a bit young but they had fun =)

Yes Conrad catched the garter!  There were only like four boys out there.

Playing a fun game on Saturday.  

No comments: