CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Big Girl

This is my big girl practicing her balance points with her flute.  Round pinkie, bent thumb, comfy chair, lips.  She is actually balancing all of this with a D size battery to help her strength.  She has been a joy to work with daily at practicing  She is enthusiastic about practicing and she is the one reminding me that we need to practice.  It's been a great experience so far.  


Today was her first day at Preschool.  She and five others had their first day today.  It turned out really well I think.  I was pretty exhausted afterward but Samantha said, "That was so fun!"  So I'm glad we are doing this and it's been great to brush up on my guitar playing, planning, and charting.   Three boys and Three girls in the Mon-Wed. class makes a really balanced class.  Tomorrow we have five girls and one boy.  This will be interesting.    

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm glad it is going well. That is fun that she learning flute.

Jamie Hyatt said...

WOW I'm amazed at her patience. Makes me think that I should challenge Dallin a little more...I'm glad she enjoyed preschool, it is so fun for the kids.