CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Strange Scenes

Today I saw two things that made me do a double take.  
1st-As I was leaving my garage to take Conrad to school I looked back to the garage to see a neighbors cat jumping out the top, yes top of the garage!  It was so close to getting his tail caught in the door.  I think it was up on the shelves on the garage ceiling.  It was pretty funny but I was sad to be the only one who saw it and got the shock then laugh after.
2nd-As I was driving I noticed a truck in a field that said mobile slaughtering service.  Two guys were standing near the back of the truck working on something, it didn't register what they were doing until the second time I drove by and noticed they were in a cow pasture.  They had been slaughtering a cow right in it's own pasture.  The other cows didn't seemed bothered by it at all.  They were just grazing nearby. 
I thought about me growing in Woods Cross and I never saw so many animals on a regular basis.  I use to shiver every time we passed by roadkill but now I see it so much I usually just bat my eyes and try not to notice it. 

1 comment:

The Mrs said...

Welcome to Blog land! It will be fun to see and read more about your family!