CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day

I have never done this before but since "everyone" else is doing it I am going to try my hand at it. Well, I also need to do a better job at writing in my journal and this may be a way I can do it?  We'll see how it goes.  
Today I'm waving our flag outside our home and wondered why more homes in our neighborhood don't have a flag that symbolizes our freedom.  I thought, what a great Christmas Present!  Wouldn't everyone want a flag flying to express joy and gratitude for our country.  We are so blessed to live here.  Tonight Devin and I are singing in the American Festival Chorus Veterans Day Concert.  The whole program is patriotic.  The songs we are singing is God of Our Fathers-(This is our national hymn)  National Anthem, America the Beautiful, The Last Full Measure of Devotion, Proud to Serve, God Bless America.  We have a busy night in front of us, arranging with the babysitters and getting beautiful, and carpooling with 3 other choir members so I better end and just say, I love the USA!

No comments: