CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas joy

So Devin and I have been trying to be on the ball and get Christmas shopping done with before Thanksgiving.  It's been fun and I hope it will lessen the hectic December month where we already have two birthdays, company and ward parties, and you all know the craziness of the season.  Today I got Devin's present delivered on my front porch!  I was so excited, I got him something perfect.  I opened up the box and it's not what I thought it was going to be.  Now the conundrum, do I keep it and make it work.  Return it and pay to get it shipped back-headache.  Oh I hate when this happens.  That's what you get when you order on-line and don't check every detail.  Some websites have more details then others.  Well did I mention he had a birthday coming up.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  After Christmas I'll disclose the full story since I need to be cryptic as to not give it away.  
This is all apart of Christmas joy!   -Right?

No comments: