CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School and I love to see the Temple

Yesterday was our first day of school.  We were running a little late so the kids really didn't want me to take a picture but nevertheless I got a quick pictures.  I can't believe I have three going for a full day.  I love that they are all at the same school, it makes it so nice and Traeden is a big help to get them together after school.  
 In front of our school, Thomas Edison Charter School.
 This is our family plus our neighbor at the Brigham City Temple Open House.  Our primary took all the kids.  We had over 200 people from the ward there yesterday.  It was a beautiful temple and it was neat to answer many questions my oldest had about the temple.
Here is the whole primary group minus the parents and teachers at the front of the temple.  If you don't have tickets or can't get them they do not turn anyone away.  You can get tickets here.  Or you can just go, they have parking at the old Kmart parking lot on Main Street (next to Burger King).  They shuttle you over in a bus and bring you back.  I believe the hours are 7:30 am - 8:00 pm.

No comments: