CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween 2009



It's been a while since I've done a post. I've been meaning to put up some Halloween pictures. The kids chose their own costumes when we got down the costume box down. This was the tradition my family always did because we didn't have a lot of extra money to make or buy a new costume each year. I remember Danny always choosing the funniest combinations out. Well watch out Danny I think Conrad and Traeden will be putting some competition to the weird costume contest you won in years past.
Abigail was a little devil (although she would not keep that cute hat on)
Samantha was a Dalmatian puppy
Conrad was a Pumpkin Wolf
Traeden was something different every time he dressed up, magician, and a devil
We had a great time Halloween. I stayed home and gave out candy and Devin took the kids around with Greg and Deonne's kids. The kids got so much candy because we tried the Mall trunk or treat this year which was in the morning. The kids really enjoyed doing this. There favorite treat were these cool rings that glowed and sparkled. I'm still finding candy wrappers around the house as evidence that we still have candy circulating around.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I wish we still had some candy :) Ours was gone within one or two weeks. Great costumes. I love that Devin dresses up.